Terms and Conditions
- All good must be paid for in full at the time of ordering and any stock items remain the property of JJ Carpets and Flooring Ltd until paid for in
- All quotations are valid for 7 days.
- JJ Carpets and Flooring Ltd do not accept any responsibility for any damage caused by the moving of furniture or electrical items.
- JJ Carpets and Flooring Ltd do not accept any responsibility for any damage caused by the installation of carpets, due to the nature of the backing of carpets, on
occasion your decoration may need touching up. This includes Paint work and Wallpaper. We take every care to avoid this.
- JJ Carpets and Flooring Ltd do not accept any responsibility for any damage caused by the installation of screeds, whilst every care is taken, due to the nature of
the product, it is possible that skirtings may need painting and re varnishing after.
- Cut piled and plain carpets do have a tendency to show shading, this is due to pile pressure and refraction of light on man made fibres. It must be stressed that
this is not a manufacturing fault and not acceptable as a cause for complaint.
- We do not accept any responsibility for doors, we will take them off but we will not trim them.
- We only fit products provided by us. We do not fit products purchased elsewhere and we do not fit second hand carpets.
- It is your responsibility to register the Warranty of your flooring with the manufacturer on purchasing. We only provide a 12 month installation warranty. If
installations standards are not adhered to, and our advice is disregarded, then all warranties are invalid.
- If we arrive for your installation appointment and we discover something unforeseen, we reserve the right to postpone the appointment until such a time that the
‘issue’ is resolved and we can reattend.
Helpful Links for registering your warranty, this must be done on or within 30 days after fitting date.